ARROL STREET CAMP HILL
LUXURIOUS NEW DESIGN OF SUPERIOR QUALITY AND FAMILY FUNCTIONALITY
Combining “beauty, brains and brawn”, this brand-new architectural home has been meticulously designed and crafted to cater to the way in which busy families live today.
It’s the little details that set this home apart from others in its class! Sure, it has the 2.7 high ceilings throughout, striking stone and 2Pac kitchen with European appliances and state-of-the-art technology but it also boasts genuine hardwood flooring, no-step wet areas, Secureview screens to all windows and sliding doors, Scyon cement-based cladding, extra thickness timber framing and solid-core internal doors. An abundance of useful storage and even a laundry chute have also been included!
Together, these unique features will enhance both a family’s quality of living and the longevity of the home itself.
Enjoy the incredible sense of space created by the soaring double height entry void, expansive ground floor open-plan living and its effortless connection to the landscaped alfresco entertaining areas. Outside, a covered terrace offers plenty of room for a large dining table, lounges and barbeque; with secure easy-care Sir Walter lawn space for kids and pets.
A second living/rumpus area upstairs features an integrated study alcove, while the perfect family floorplan continues with all four bedrooms residing together on this level.
Additional highlights include:
- Two exquisite floor-to-ceiling tiled bathrooms with stone and 2Pac vanities and quality fittings plus a separate guest powder room
- Private master retreat featuring a lavish ensuite, impressive custom walk-in dressing room and balcony with views across to city skyline.
- Kitchen with huge butler’s pantry, Statuario Venato stone benchtops, 2Pac shaker profile, soft-close cabinetry, 900mm Bosch oven with natural gas cooktop and dishwasher
- 8-zone ducted air-conditioning with MyAir smart-device control and ceiling fans throughout
- Integrated Bluetooth audio speakers to upper, lower and alfresco living spaces
- Laundry with stone and 2Pac finishes plus direct access to a private drying court
- Video intercom entry with 2 internal monitors
- Double remote integrated garage with epoxy flooring and extra space for storage
Presenting striking curb appeal within its peaceful, elevated and exclusive Camp Hill enclave, this exceptional address is just 150 metres from beautiful Lavarack Park with playground, open green space and bike tracks. A short stroll to local shops, cafes, transport, kindergarten and highly-regarded schools (within the coveted Camp Hill State School catchment), it is also minutes from the Martha Street fine dining precinct, Camp Hill Marketplace, Westfield Carindale and the CBD.
Families who consider style and substance equally important will be more than impressed by this stunning new residence.